About the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A.
Florida Criminal Defense Attorneys Dedicated to Your Case
At the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., we are dedicated to providing you with an effective and vigorous criminal defense. Federal fraud defense attorneys, Mark Horwitz and Vince Citro, have more than 45 years combined experience handling criminal defense cases in Orlando, throughout Florida, and the United States. As a team of federal criminal defense attorneys, paralegals and support staff, we will coordinate our efforts to achieve the most favorable outcome in your case or criminal appeal.
Our firm represents clients charged with felonies and misdemeanors, advising them on a wide range of legal matters, including the following:
- White-collar crimes: If you have been accused of a white-collar crime, act quickly to protect your freedom and your reputation.
- Drug cases: The federal and state governments set strict mandatory minimum sentences for many drug crimes. Contact our office to learn more.
- Financial crimes: Our law firm has extensive experience handling cases involving banking fraud, money laundering, and other financial crimes.
- Healthcare fraud: Healthcare fraud cases can be complex and challenging. Our attorneys will guide you through the entire process.
- Violent crimes: We have helped Florida residents face a wide range of violent crimes charges, including burglary, assault, arson and vehicular homicide.
- Sex crimes: Many sex crimes call for long periods of incarceration followed by inclusion on the public sex offender registry. We can help you limit these serious consequences.
About Our Firm
For decades, our federal criminal defense lawyers have served clients throughout the state of Florida and beyond. We accept cases in Orlando and surrounding areas, including Jacksonville, Pensacola, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Ocala, Daytona Beach, Windermere, Bay Hill, and Jupiter.
We have also handled criminal investigations and cases in federal courts throughout the country including Washington, D.C., New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Georgia, New York, Massachusetts, Illinois, Minnesota, Arizona, Colorado and California. We welcome the opportunity to represent you anywhere in the U.S.
Learn more by visiting the following links:
If you need an experienced attorney to assist you with criminal defense or civil litigation, contact the lawyers of the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., at (407) 901-5852.