Orlando Expungement Attorney
Seal Your Criminal Record in Florida
Making every effort to clear your record after being charged with a crime is very important for your future.
Without expungement, the record of your encounter with the justice system can impede many of your life's goals:
- If you plan on a career working with children or the elder, a criminal record can be an obstacle.
- A healthcare profession may be closed to you after a conviction.
- Any potential employer or landlord who conducts a background check may find cause to put you lower on the list of potential employees or renters if you have any kind of criminal record.
- A career in the military or a career in law enforcement may not be an option once you have a criminal record.
If your case was dropped or dismissed and you were not declared guilty, you can petition a judge to have all records of the charges wiped out. If your case was not dropped but a judge withheld adjudication, you can petition to get your records sealed once you met the conditions — such as a year with no further arrests.
Helping You Through the Expungement Process
Even if you deserve to have your criminal records expunged, sealed, or cleared, a judge may ask you to state a compelling reason why this action should be taken. There is no substitute for the counsel and representation of an experienced, proven-effective criminal defense attorney when you are seeking to wipe your record clean.
Consider the strengths of the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., when you are looking for an Orlando criminal defense lawyer to help you clear your record of criminal arrests, deferred judgments or convictions:
- More than 45 years of combined experience
- Phone answered 24 hours a day
- Well-respected trial lawyers
- Many successful case results
Our Orlando, Florida, criminal defense firm represents clients in Florida, circuit and appellate courts, U.S. federal district courts, courts of appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Our attorneys help the accused avoid or mitigate negative consequences after a criminal arrest.
Contact an Experienced Orlando Criminal Defense Attorney
Our lawyers apply effective defense strategies to avoid, reduce or minimize the negative impact of criminal cases, whether or not they result in a conviction.
For thorough criminal defense representation, contact the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., in Orlando, Florida. Call our law office at (407) 901-5852 to consult with an Orlando expungement lawyer.
Fraud Investigation No Charges Filed
Domestic Violence Case Dropped
Disgorgement of Income Avoided an $11 Million Judgement
SEC Insider Trading Fraud Case No Jail Time
Success in Juvenile Court Probation
Insurance Fraud Deferred Prosecution Agreement
Financial Recovery for a Crime Victim Recovered Funds
Firing a Deadly Missile and Battery All Charges Dropped
Tax Fraud Not Guilty
First-degree Murder Trial No Jail Time