State Crime Defense Lawyer in Orlando
Facing Criminal Charges In Florida?
If you have been accused of a crime in the state of Florida, it is important that you act quickly to protect your rights and your freedom. At the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., our Orlando criminal defense attorneys have decades of experience defending local residents against criminal charges. Let us put this experience to work for you.
Our skilled legal staff is prepared to handle a wide variety of Florida state criminal charges, including:
- Arson: Evidence in arson cases is often ambiguous and open to interpretation. If you have been accused of arson, our attorneys can help you investigate the situation and protect your interests.
- Assault: Have you been arrested for simple assault, aggravated assault or battery? Protect your rights by retaining an experienced criminal defense attorney who is committed to raising a vigorous defense on your behalf.
- Assault with a deadly weapon: Aggravated assault is a third-degree felony, punishable by a state prison sentence of up to five years. If you have been charged with aggravated assault, we have the experience, commitment and determination to provide the aggressive defense you need.
- Gun offenses: If you have been accused of an assault, illegal purchase or unauthorized sale involving a firearm in Florida, a skilled criminal defense lawyer may be your best ally.
- Domestic violence: Our attorneys use a number of effective defense strategies to minimize the negative impact of domestic violence charges.
- Vehicular homicide: The average prison sentence in a vehicular homicide case in central Florida is usually around eight to 10 years. A vigorous defense is worth all your efforts.
- College student offenses: College students and other young adults facing criminal charges have a lot at stake. Even when facing a minor offense, such as underage drinking, it is critical to take proper action and call an experienced criminal defense attorney.
- Resisting arrest: Fighting charges of resisting arrest can be challenging, as police officers garner significant credibility with judges and juries. Our law firm can help.
- Robbery: A person commits robbery if he or she takes the property of another person through the use of violence or fear. If you have been accused of a robbery, there are a number of defense strategies we can employ on your behalf.
- Burglary: There are a number of effective defenses to burglary charges in Florida. Contact our law firm to learn more.
- Theft: Our law firm is committed to defending our clients against theft charges in the Florida justice system.
- Tourist crime: Tourists come from around the world to central Florida communities to visit theme parks and enjoy the beaches. Unfortunately, visitors to the Orlando area may find themselves charged with crimes, including shoplifting, assault, speeding or drunk driving.
Contact the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A.
To schedule a consultation at our Orlando law office, contact us online or call (407) 901-5852 We serve clients across central Florida.
Team Up with a Firm with a Proven Track Record
Resisting Arrest Without Violence and Disorderly Conduct Charges Dismissed; No Civil Fine Imposed
Fraud Investigation No Charges Filed
Domestic Violence Case Dropped
Disgorgement of Income Avoided an $11 Million Judgement
SEC Insider Trading Fraud Case No Jail Time
Insurance Fraud Deferred Prosecution Agreement
Success in Juvenile Court Probation
Financial Recovery for a Crime Victim Recovered Funds
Firing a Deadly Missile and Battery All Charges Dropped
Tax Fraud Not Guilty