Orlando Lewd Behavior Defense Attorney
Aggressive Representation for Sex Crimes Charges
Charges of lewd behavior can encompass a very broad range of alleged acts, including the following:
- Improper touching, even over clothes
- Child molestation
- Masturbation in public
- Solicitation of sex in a public place, such as an airport bathroom
Possible Consequences for a Lewd Behavior Conviction
While an act that is labeled "lewd behavior" may be misinterpreted or exaggerated in the viewer's interpretation of it, a conviction for any sex crime can have severe consequences.
A "mistake" triggered by a drunken or drugged altered state of consciousness may have very serious repercussions such as the following:
- A sullied reputation
- Irreparable damage to one's career as a teacher or public figure, for example
- Jail or prison time, perhaps for a long time
- Probation (if incarceration is avoided)
- Parole (after imprisonment)
- Fines and fees
- Sex crime registry
- Obstacles to a wide range of future life goals, such as entry into certain careers, securing of housing, travel abroad (in some cases), adoption of children, entry into the military, and more
Defenses Against Lewd Behavior Charges
Defense in a lewd behavior case may involve questions such as the following:
- Did the complaining witness have reason to lie or exaggerate?
- If the accuser is a child, was the child coerced by someone such as an ex-spouse or former lover to lie or exaggerate?
- Can the alleged actions be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt?
Contact the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., to speak with an experienced and knowledgeable Orlando sex crime defense attorney in Central Florida. Our law firm has many assets to offer clients, such as our more than 45 years of combined experience and our commitment to service. Our Orlando lewd behavior defense lawyers work to stay accessible to clients and potential clients, and to keep clients up to date on the status of their cases.
Our Orlando criminal defense firm defends clients accused of sex crimes, white-collar crimes, and drug crimes in Florida, circuit and appellate courts, and U.S. federal district courts, courts of appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. It is important to have an attorney as soon as possible when under investigation. Our attorneys vigorously defend the rights of clients to prevent investigations from resulting in arrests and to defend criminal charges if filed.
Experienced Florida Lascivious Conduct Charges Attorney
Our attorneys use aggressive and effective defense strategies to minimize the negative impact of evidence, charges, and penalties.
For thorough criminal defense representation, contact the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., in Orlando, Florida. Call our law office at (407) 901-5852.
Fraud Investigation No Charges Filed
Domestic Violence Case Dropped
Disgorgement of Income Avoided an $11 Million Judgement
SEC Insider Trading Fraud Case No Jail Time
Success in Juvenile Court Probation
Financial Recovery for a Crime Victim Recovered Funds
Insurance Fraud Deferred Prosecution Agreement
Firing a Deadly Missile and Battery All Charges Dropped
Tax Fraud Not Guilty
First-degree Murder Trial No Jail Time