Various Forms of Income Tax Fraud
Orlando Federal Criminal Defense Lawyers
Have you been accused of tax fraud? Were you arrested for fraudulent activity? We help you understand the difference between income tax fraud and negligence.
- We can help you fully understand the following topics:
- What is income tax fraud?
- Is there a difference between negligence and tax fraud?
- Who can commit tax fraud?
- Can an agency or entity investigate me?
- What types of penalties could I be facing?
Call our Orlando tax crime attorneys at the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., at (407) 901-5852. We can also be reached online to schedule a free initial consultation.
Fraud Investigation No Charges Filed
Domestic Violence Case Dropped
Disgorgement of Income Avoided an $11 Million Judgement
SEC Insider Trading Fraud Case No Jail Time
Success in Juvenile Court Probation
Insurance Fraud Deferred Prosecution Agreement
Financial Recovery for a Crime Victim Recovered Funds
Firing a Deadly Missile and Battery All Charges Dropped
Tax Fraud Not Guilty
First-degree Murder Trial No Jail Time