Orlando Telemarketing Fraud Attorney
The Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., welcomes inquiries from Florida residents (or from anyone doing business in Florida) who faces charges of telemarketing fraud.
Perhaps your telemarketing fraud charges are related to claims such as these:
- Attempting to sell products by phone by misrepresenting those products
- Making false statements in TV or radio ads that invite listeners to call and receive some stated benefit or bargain
- Soliciting business by way of Internet advertising inviting viewers to access opportunities or deals by phone
- Violating provisions of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
- Calling people listed on the National Do-Not-Call Registry
- Conducting telemarketing by use of autodialers in violation of laws governing this type of marketing
Whatever the specifics of the allegations against you, contact an experienced Orlando telemarketing fraud lawyer at the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A.
Our well-established white-collar crime defense law firm offers clients many benefits, including the following:
- More than 45 years of combined experience
- Phone answered 24 hours a day
- Personalized client service
- Aggressive legal advocacy
- Defense from former federal prosecutors
Experienced Orlando Consumer Fraud Attorney
Our Florida criminal defense firm represents defendants in white-collar crime cases in state circuit and appellate courts, U.S. federal district courts, courts of appeals, and the U.S. Supreme Court. Our Orlando federal criminal defense attorneys use aggressive and effective defense strategies to minimize the negative impact of evidence, charges, and penalties.
For thorough representation, contact the Law Offices of Horwitz & Citro, P.A., in Orlando, Florida. Call our law office at (407) 901-5852.
Domestic Violence Case Dropped
Disgorgement of Income Avoided an $11 Million Judgement
SEC Insider Trading Fraud Case No Jail Time
Success in Juvenile Court Probation
Financial Recovery for a Crime Victim Recovered Funds
Insurance Fraud Deferred Prosecution Agreement
Firing a Deadly Missile and Battery All Charges Dropped
Tax Fraud Not Guilty
First-degree Murder Trial No Jail Time
Willful Failure to File Tax Returns Not Guilty